Savanna's Diary

Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Fraser-Savanna Sleepover

Hi,
My cousin Fraser is staying at my house this weekend. Mummy thought it would be a great idea for me to have a couple of days with him. We have already had so much fun and he has only been here for 3 hours! At the moment we are both asleep in my bedroom, Mummy is typing this for me. Fraser is sleeping in the new baby's cot, with the side removed so it's like a little bed for him. I am in my bed too. It is the best!

Today we have played out the back, eaten potato gems and sultanas, played in my bedroom, read Spot books with Mummy and drew some pictures with some crayons. Fraser saw Shrek on the DVD shelf and wanted to watch it so Mummy put it on for a little while.

When we wake up we are going for a walk down to the park to see the ducks. I can't wait to kick the ball around with Fraser at the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home