Savanna's Diary

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

jack-hayley-itis

Today Mummy took me to the park to see my friend Hayley and her brother Jack. It was so much fun. There were swings, a seesaw, a sandpit, a slide and all sorts of other fun things to do. It was a beautiful day and Mummy and Hayley's Mummy took lots and lots of photos of us. I told Daddy about it when he got home from work tonight. He asked me if I went to the park today and I said "Dack and Hay-ee!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I can't wait til we do it again next time. :-)

I am still being funny about night time sleeping. I will now only go to sleep if Mummy lays down next to me. This can take a long time lately. Sometimes I will sleep through but 5 out of 7 nights I will wake up and knock on the inside of my door. Sometimes Mummy lets me into her and Daddy's bed, and sometimes she comes and sleeps with me.

But when I wake up in the mornings, she's gone again :-(

So I just get up and knock on the inside of my door once more >:-]

I love being 20 months old

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home