Savanna's Diary

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ready Set Go Cars!

Last Sunday Mummy and Daddy took me to the racetrack to see the cars racing. I call them "ready, set, go cars" They were very noisy but I wasn't scared at all. I loved watching them race up the drag strip. One car crashed into the wall and flipped over. I turned to Mummy and said "oh no, car broken". It most certainly was.

I did not complain once for the entire time we are at the racetrack, Mummy and Daddy were very grateful for that, not to mention very impressed with me.

New words and "stuff " are "good morning" "danks Mummy" (thanks) "put da water down" (when I puts my water bottle down), "tack soot pants" (tracksuit pants) "take [whatever] off" i.e. take shoes off, take dumpa(jumper) off, take hat off, take jarmies off, bless you Mummy, pardon me!, don't worry!"

Loads more, too many to mention. It's in leaps and bounds right now !!

Tomorrow I have a playdate with my friend Angelina, and then on Friday I get to see all my December friends, also playgroup.

Love,
Savanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home