Savanna's Diary

Friday, September 01, 2006

EB Meet up

This morning Mummy and I went to Castle Hill to play and talk to all my "Due In December 2004" friends. I had an amazing time playing. Once again, Mummy was taking lots of photos of me and the other kids. Apparantly we have been there a few times before.. I can't remember though!
Here are some photos from today:

Me, Hayley, Annike, Miranda and Emily
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me sharing my sultanas with Annike and Hayley
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A couple of me in the ballpit
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me in my favourite thing of all, the toy cars:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally, me jumping up and down!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What a great day. I love doing things like this. :-)

I slept in the car for about 50 mins on the way home. In about an hour we are off to playgroup.

I have been sleeping very well lately too. Mummy started a nice night time routine for me and she doesnt lay down with me anymore, she tells me 3 stories then she says goodnight and leaves. If I get out of bed she will come and put me back in bed, but she won't talk to me :( So, I figure, I may aswell fall asleep, so I do.

I have been sleeping all night too, no more waking up at 3am and knocking on the inside of my door. I must say Mummy AND Daddy both notice how much happier I am, especially in the mornings, but in general also.

Love,
Savanna

3 Comments:

Blogger lolliegirl said...

Dear Sav, I had such a good time playing with you today :) It was heaps of fun wasn't it! The ball pit was one of my favourite things. Oh, and the big slide too but I think my Mummy wasn't too excited about me liking that one so much!!! Thanks for a fun day, hope we get to do it again soon.. Love from Emily -x-x-x-

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Savanna Nanna and Badda and Aunty Di & Uncle John have enjoyed reading and looking at your diary. You are very clever. It looks as if Daddy was also having a swinging time!! We are enjoying our holiday but looking forward to seeing you in two weeks time. Love from Nanna and Badda xoxox

9:27 PM  
Blogger Savanna Alisha Jean Allen's Diary said...

I am asleep right now but I'm sure I'd say
"DANKS NANNA & BADDA"
if I were awake.

:-)

See you in 2 weeks, keep checking in for more of my zany adventures.

"Tell your friends!!"

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home