Savanna's Diary

Friday, December 15, 2006

Life beyond 2

Life is busy, busy, busy. I have been singing my little heart out lately. Have learned alot of songs from watching Wiggles DVDs. Have been going to alot of parties this month. Christmas is soon and I tell Mummy that Santa is coming to bring me presents!

My little sister Lily started smiling this week. She is 5 weeks old. She still cries quite a bit but not as much as she used to. Hopefully she will stop crying so much soon.

I know so many colours now. I know red, yellow, blue, green, purple (parple) black, white, orange and pink!

I know all the Wiggles too! I know their names and I know which colours they all are. Mummy is very proud of me.

"Which Wiggles is Red?" "Muwwie" (murray)
"which one is yellow?" "Geg" (greg)
"which one is blue?" "Anzee" (anthony)
"which one is purple?" "Jeff!"

I also like to sing the Big Red Car song.

"Toot toot chug chug Big Wed Car.. Trabel .. and Trabel Farrr.. Muwwie in da back seat.. OF the big Wed car"
Toot Toot chugga chugga, big red car, we travel near and we travel far.. Murray's in the back seat, of the big red car

That's all we have time for!
See you next time!

Love,
Savanna

1 Comments:

Blogger Savanna Alisha Jean Allen's Diary said...

wh0m are joo?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home