Savanna's Diary

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

how about???

Hi,

I have been sleeping for 4 days without my dummy now. Tonight is #5. I even managed a sleep at daycare on Monday without my dummy!

Sabrina at daycare told Mummy that I have an amazing vocabulary! She has switched rooms from the older kids' room and hasn't spent much time with me until now.

I have started to say "How about...."

Mummy asked me if I wanted a drink of water today and I said "How about DIS water?" and pointed to her Fanta. Mummy said "I don't think so! How about water?" and I said "How about Milky?!"

She laughed at me, she does that alot.

I am going to be a big sister soon. Here is me cuddling my baby sister, who is still "inside".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



So what does this all mean? Surely, life won't change that much?? Nahhhh.. no way!

Love,
Savanna

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Savanna!

Your blog is fantastic!
I cant beleive how much your growing up and how cute you are :)
btw, I love the pic of you with your mummy's tummy :)

love
Shannon (Ashtonsmum)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home