Savanna's Diary

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Well, what have I been up to recently? Let me think.

2 weekends ago Mummy, Daddy and I went down to my cousin Fraser's house in the country. Unky Matt and Aunty Aprill live there too. Unky Boo was also down for the weekend.

We arrived late, about 9:30 so I was up til about 10:30pm playing with Fraser's toys in the lounge room. Then I went to sleep in Fraser's old room. Aunty Aprill took the side off his old cot for me so it is like a little bed. Just like the one we made at my place for Fraser! I went to sleep without any hassles.

Mum came to see how I was at about 5am because she heard a noise. I was laying on the floor with my pillow by the window. Mummy thinks I climbed out of bed at some stage and was looking out the window and fell asleep there.

I went into Mummy and Daddy's room but I would not go back to sleep. The sun began to peek through not long after that and so Mummy and I were up eating breakfast at 6am!! That would have to be the earliest I have ever been awake!!

Needless to say, Mummy and I went back to bed at 9:30am for a nap.

At 1pm we left for the circus! The circus was fantastic!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There were elephants, lions, monkeys, horses, ponies, trapeze artists ("man a lady a swwiiiingg!!") and clowns. There was also a girl with lots of hoola hoops! She was spinning so many hoola hoops around her body and people were throwing them at her and she was catching them and spinning them! I have a hoola hoop - but I can't do THAT !

Fraser and I fell asleep in the back of the Nimbus on the way home. We all went in our car.. Fraser and I got to sit right up the back.

I have been talking in longer sentences and am being very polite when I ask for something. I say "please Mummy" at the end of pretty much every sentence and "danks Mum" when she gives me something.

My latest thing to say is "It's A ... !" i.e. "it's aaaaa .... BALL!" or "it's aaaaaa JACKET!" Yesterday Mummy walked into the room and I said "It's aaaaaaa ... MUMMYYYY!!" and she laughed at me.

After daycare on Monday Mummy was asking me what I did, while we drove home. She asked me if I read books. I said NO.. YELLOW BOOKS!
Silly Mummy, there were no RED books. :) Mummy was laughing at me for a long time.

I have been singing Happy Birthday in its entirety this week, Mummy thinks it must have been someone's birthday at daycare.

This weekend we are off to my friend Hayley's house for a BBQ dinner. It should be great fun. Daddy is coming too. I can't wait to see all of Hayley's toys.

Love,
Savanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home