Savanna's Diary

Friday, September 29, 2006

A note from Mum

Dear Savanna,
I thought I would take over your journal to tell you just what a polite and well mannered girl you are at the moment.
You are adding please's and thankyou's to the end of everything you say and ask. It's lovely.

Just 5 minutes ago you ran into the kitchen holding your cup up high saying "more wata please Mummy.. please? more water.. Mummy.. please?" It was so nice. When I filled your cup you took it out of the kitchen stopping to turn around and say "DANKS MUM"

You also say "I lub you Mummy" when I say good night to you. Its so sweet.

Now I know this might not last forever (in fact I'm sure it won't) but I just wanted to mention how nice it is right now. :-)

Here are a couple of photos of you from today. We had a great day today, didn't we?

Here's you having your milky before your nap time. I really have to get you back onto cups for milky. But hey, you're not 2 yet. So that's OK.
You have the most beautiful blue eyes. I have green eyes, and Daddy has brown eyes. I was sure you would come out with brown eyes!! But we are quite happy with what you came with :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You decided to ride Chuk the Duck around like a horsey. It was amusing to say the least.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally, here is your "sad face" and your "happy face"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Mummy must go now, as you are flatly refusing your fish and rice for dinner. What will I make you? Spaghetti bolognaise no doubt?? It's all you ever ask for :/ That, along with vegemite sandwiches.

Love you too much Savy,
Love,
Mummy
xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home