Savanna's Diary

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. We had a nice Christmas. Santa came to leave all of our presents underneath the tree in the lounge room. I got lots of great gifts from Santa, Mum and Dad, and all my family.

On Christmas Day we went to Nanna & Badda's house and had a lovely lunch. I ate lots of cauliflower and ham , and turkey!

I also ate a few chocolates- yeh!

It was my little sister Lily's first Christmas, but she slept through lunch and presents!!

On Boxing Day the other side of the family came to our house, and we had a nice lunch here too. I got more presents and I played with Fraser all day long. We spent most of our time on the trampoline :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Hope you all had a nice Christmas too.

Love,
Savanna

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sav!

Looks like you had a lovely Christmas!!

You are so lucky to have a little sister to share it with! I am getting a little sister of my own soon, can't wait to start bossing her around!!

Catch up soon,

Love Ella
xoxox

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home