Savanna's Diary

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day. We let Daddy have a little sleep in and then Mummy and I took up toasted cheese sandwiches and a warm milo for his breakfast.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then I pinched some :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I gave him his card and present. A Dave Hughes DVD (which I call 'funny man') and a little canvas painting of my handprint for Daddy to hang up at work.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This afternoon we are going to Nanna and Badda's house for a sausage sizzle. Doddy will be there too.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY :-)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Love,
Savanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home