Savanna's Diary

Sunday, September 03, 2006

More father's day ...

The sausage sizzle at Nanna and Badda's was fun. It was also a celebration of both their birthday's, so there were lots of presents going round!!
Doddy was there too - he zoomed me in the air like an aeroplane and whenever he put me down I followed him with my arms up whinging for more.
Here are some pics. I wore my party dress. :-D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here you go Badda, here's your present
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made it with Mummy :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nanna got a Wiggles DVD from the newspaper this morning for me. I watched it with Mummy and Daddy for a little while.
Daddy has bad hayfever at the moment so he looks a little dopey :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was so engrossed
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love the Wiggles at the moment. :-D

Went to bed with no fuss, it's been a week now of sleep-throughs and no fuss bedtimes. I feel so much better. Daddy gave me a bath and was amazed at how I float all my ducks on my book, line them up and give them all names. 'Mummy Duck, Daddy Duck and Baby Duck"

Then the 3 of us read books in my bed before I went to sleep. What a great day.

Love,
Savanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home