Savanna's Diary

Friday, September 15, 2006

another week gone by...

I have been talking in so many sentences lately. Mummy and Daddy are very impressed.

I also enjoy taking my nappy off alot. Mummy doesn't like that much but I am going to keep doing it. I like to sit on the potty when I do this, but I've wee'd on my bed 3 times now, and a few times on my bedroom floor. Mummy doesn't like that either but I don't get in trouble. She just says "next time"

Last Friday we went to the Padstow Indoor Playgym with playgroup. It was lots of fun.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PEEKABOO!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nanna and Badda went to England on a "big plane" last week. They will be gone for a few more weeks. Can't wait til they get back. I have spoken to them on the phone though and they sound like they are just calling from home!

Hello Nanna & Badda, and to everyone reading this in England. I'm so glad you all get to see how cute I am
:-)

Love,
Savanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home